Digital Marketing Executive
- Profile: - Digital Marketing Executive
- Experience Required: - 2 years
- Location: Gurgaon
- Position Open – 1
- Notice Period – Immediate Joiner or 1 Month
Job Description :
- We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive.
- Ability to plan, execute, and optimize SEO and content writing projects.
- Having better knowledge in the promotion of products and services through digital channels is an increasingly useful procedure for companies such as ours due to its great potential.
- Content writing and SEO knowledge are the most important skills for the ideal candidate.
- Candidate should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing.
- Knowledge about how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- Candidate should be able to reinforce our marketing campaign with great ideas, With the keen sense of technology and intuitiveness.
Major Duties :-
- Create original content after doing competitor analysis
- Ideate & develop advertisement copy for social, blogs, LinkedIn campaigns, branding collaterals & landing pages
- Develop long format content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website
- Post timely content on social media and website
- Develop a good network over social media
- Utilize graphics editing and media creation programs to develop prototypes and storyboards
SEO & Analytics
- Analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
- Perform on-page analysis, find areas of improvement, and make recommendations
- Developing link building strategies
- Manage search console to monitor Google search results
- 6. Website tracking using the Digital Analytics tools - Google Analytics, hot jar analysis.
- As per Need: Adwords,FB, LinkedIn etc
- Set up and manage PPC/CPC/CPL – LinkedIn
- Maintain and monitor budget, adjust bids, impression share and other important account metrics to gain better ROI
- Collect and analyze data, research competitors and identify trends
- Google Analytics
- Should be proficient in market research and other social media activities.
Key Skills :
- Content writing
- E-mail Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Market Research