- Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Role: - Company Secretary
- Experience: - 4.0 to 6.0 Years
- Location: Gurgaon
- (UG - B.Com - Commerce) AND (PG- CS - CS) AND (Doctorate- Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
- Candidate should be a qualified Company Secretary and preferably ICWA as well.
- Minimum post qualification experience of 2 years into the related field of secretarial compliances.
- Awareness of the ISMS policies, ISO and CMMi Process.
- Responsible for Secretarial functions of the Business unit, Legal affairs & Company Law, Tax & Financial compliance (including but dealing with ROC, MCA, SIA, Indirect & Direct Taxes.
- Addressing the queries of both Statutory as well as Internal auditors.
- Managing timely submission and e-filing of annual returns / forms for compliance with the provisions of various Acts.
- Maintenance & updation of statutory registers / records including board meeting minute books.
- Cash Flow Management & MIS
- Sound Accounting Knowledge.
- Preparation of Bank Guarantees.
- Process improvement & optimization.
- Company Type: IT-Software / Software Services
- A CMMI level -5, ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2005 certified company
About Company :
IT is a leading provider of e-procurement & e-sourcing solutions, helps organizations automate their entire purchasing cycle form indent to payment. And by using web technologies to eliminate redundant paper-based processes, organizations can control spending, improve supplier and inventory management and reduce time spend on the acquisition cycle for new products and services. Our solution uses sophisticated technology that provides a secure marketplace enabling organizations to trade with anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Headquartered in Gurgaon, It has a PAN India presence with offices in 3 major business cities & an ever-growing clientele.